Charleston Outdoor Adventures

Charleston Outdoor Adventures
Kayak Eco-Tours, SUP Tours, Charter Boat Tours, and Fishing

Charleston Outdoor Adventures

Charleston Outdoor Adventures
"Paddle an untamed estuary in the company of dolphins" - National Geographic

Monday, February 4, 2013

Kayak and SUP Barn In Progress

Good morning from Bowens Island! The water is looking beautiful this morning.  The sun is coming up and if we're lucky we'll break 60 today!
My name is Anna.  I am an educator and fluent in American Sign Language.  I love the outdoors, nature, wildlife, living healthy... you name it! I'll be keeping up with this blog until the end of the season, so please give me feedback or pictures you would like me to post! You will also be able to keep up with all the best news of COA. Enjoy!

The kayak barn is looking great.  Very excited to have a nice accessible place to keep all of the kayaks which will make life better for everyone! Hopefully it will be done later this week so we can get started on an awesome paint job!

1 comment: